- You are visiting the website www.hotelmalcomandbarret.com owned by EMPRENDIMIENTOS HOSTELEROS DE VALENCIA SL, with registered office at AVENIDA INSTITUTO OBRERO 20, 46013 VALENCIA, with Tax Identification Number B98331887, registered in the Companies Register of Valencia in volume 9318 Folio 36, Page V-143460, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact THE OWNER in the following ways:
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are to regulate the use of THE OWNER’s website which is made available to the public.
Use of the site
- www.hotelmalcomandbarret.com provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs and data (henceforth, “the content”) online, belonging to THE OWNER and its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for their own use of the site. Such responsibility extends to the registration process necessary for accessing certain services or contents. In said registration process, the USER is responsible for proving true and accurate information. As part of this registration process, the USER can create a password, for which they are responsible, committing to the diligent and confidential use of same.
THE USER promises to make appropriate use off the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE OWNER offers through their site and, by way of example not limitation, not to use them for:
- Engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public policy
- Spreading racist or xenophobic content or propaganda, illegal pornography, praise for terrorism or attacks on human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of [Company name], its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website and the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other commercial purposes, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
THE OWNER the right to remove all comments and contributions that infringe upon respect for personal dignity or are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic or constitute a threat to young people or children, public order or that, in its estimation, are not appropriate for publication. THE OWNER shall not, under any circumstances, be held responsible for the opinions of users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
Content: Intellectual and industrial property
- THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by THE OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available, in full or in part, of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any format or in by any technical media, without the authorisation of THE OWNER remains expressly prohibited.
Warranty and liability disclaimer
- THE USER recognises that the use of the website and its content and services is completely their responsibility. Specifically, and as an example only, THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- a) The availability of website features, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
- c) Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could damage the USER’s computer system or that of third parties. The USER, in any event, is responsible for having appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- g) Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when this is caused by faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- h) Damage or loss resulting from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of such forums or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible for them. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- THE OWNER reserves the right to, without any prior notification, make the modifications it deems appropriate to its website by changing, removing or adding to the contents and services that are provided through same, such as the manner in which these are presented or located on the site.
These terms shall remain in effect for as long as they are displayed and shall remain valid until they are modified by other duly published terms.
- In the case of links or hyperlinks on www.hotelmalcomandbarret.com to other Internet sites, THE OWNER does not exercise any control over said sites or contents. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER be held responsible for any link to another website, nor shall they guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any EN or information contained on any such links or hyperlinks to any other Internet sites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external links does not imply, in any way, any form of association, merger or involvement with the entities concerned.
Right to exclusion
- THE OWNER the right to deny or remove access to the site and/or services offered without providing any prior warning, on its own account or that of a third party, from those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
- THE OWNER shall pursue any breach of these terms and any inappropriate use of the site, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER is regulated by Spanish laws in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be settled by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
- EMPRENDIMIENTOS HOSTELEROS DE VALENCIA SL directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorised to use our services and must not, therefore, send us their personal details. EMPRENDIMIENTOS HOSTELEROS DE VALENCIA SL accepts no responsibility for any possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice established in this clause.